Master the value chain activities of fashion ecommerce, strategy and organisation
This fashion ecommerce online course will allow you to gain expertise in managing fashion ecommerce, with a focus on strategy and organization. Delve into the fundamentals with expert-guided lessons, hands-on learning, and practical case studies. Acquire a profound comprehension of fashion ecommerce principles and equip yourself with the essential tools for success in your professional journey.
This course is a mix of live lessons online and on-demand lessons. All live lessons are recorded and available on-demand.
– Live lessons with industry experts
– Q+A sessions and mentoring support
– Self-paced resources
– Interactive material, quizzes and final exam
This course has a pragmatic online training methodology that starts from goals and KPIs that are relevant to Fashion Ecommerce Management, exploring how to use the tools of the job.
Topics covered in this course:
- Introduction to Fashion Industry and Digital Business
- E-commerce Strategy: strategic decisions, key success factors, e-commerce value chain.
- E-commerce Merchandising and Store Management: the fashion e-commerce buying process, the
- Customer Relationship Management
- E-commerce organization: make or buy decisions, team management, e-commerce roles & responsibilities.
- E-commerce operations: logistics, payments, customer service
- Marketplaces and Internationalisation
For the full course programme, download our brochure
The teachers are some of the most experienced professionals in the Digital Fashion sector, specialised in the Fashion & Luxury industry.