In this course, you will acquire the skills to manage marketplaces as a sales channel for fashion brands. The course covers the explanation of marketplace business logics, business and logistical models, analysis of the profit and loss of the marketplace channel, and the study of KPIs for performance monitoring.
The course is tailored to the standards and characteristics of the fashion and luxury sector.
Topics Covered in the Course:
1. Operation of Marketplaces and Business Models
– Explanation of key fashion marketplaces, positioning, and advantages.
– Income statement of the Marketplace channel, from net revenue to EBITDA.
2. Technical Integration of Marketplaces and Content Management
– Data and logistical flows.
– Tax and administrative aspects.
3. In-depth Study of Luxury Sector Marketplaces: Farfetch, Yoox, Breuninger.
4. Marketing and Advertising Activities to Support Marketplace Sales
Live Virtual Classrooms in the following dates:
- Wednesday May 29th from 5:00 to 7:00 PM GMT+1 (Rome time)
- Wednesday June 5th from 5:00 to 7:00 PM GMT+1 (Rome time)
Lesson are recorded and available to rewatch at anytime. The partecipation at the live lesson is strongly recommended for ensuring the best learning experience.
The teaching methodology is based on the work of industry professionals employed in fashion companies, e-tailers, and agencies. The typical structure of the lessons includes:
– Objectives and structure of the marketplace function in fashion companies.
– Results measurement: monitoring results and KPIs.
– Tools: learning the tools and software used by professionals.
– Analysis of best practices and case studies of Fashion & Luxury Brands.
– Processes and guidelines implemented in fashion companies.
– Consolidation: exercises, group work, and/or quizzes.
The faculty comprises some of the most qualified and experienced professionals in digital fashion and luxury.
Digital Marketplace Manager at BOGGI MILANO
“I am a professional who primarily deals with studying, designing, and implementing innovative online sales strategies within companies, launching and expanding businesses through digital and marketplace channels.”
Digital Marketplace Expert
Iacopo is the founder of Marketplace Generation, a company that specialises in supporting Fashion Brands to launch and manage their Marketplace channels
Enrico Fantaguzzi is a fashion & luxury e-commerce professional and consultant. He has worked for brands such as Gucci, Tod’s, Woolrich and e-tailers like Yoox.
Read more about the teachers >>
Key Course Benefits:
– The course is designed by fashion and luxury professionals to meet the real needs of fashion and luxury companies.
– The course is conducted live via online meetings with the option to view the lesson on demand for 12 months.
– Participants can interact with teachers and our community during and after the course.